SOCIAL MEDIA MODERATION
Last Updated: September 12, 2016
Here is a non-exclusive list of examples of actions or posts that may be removed from our website and that may result in the user being warned or banned, in our discretion:
- Making personal attacks or posting content that reveals confidential or private information about another person without their express consent such as addresses, phone numbers, email addresses, or other online contact information;
- Posting content that promotes, fosters, or perpetuates discrimination on the basis of race, creed, color, age, religion, gender, national origin, marital status, veteran status, national origin, physical or mental disability, or sexual orientation;
- Using graphic, obscene, or explicit language or content on the website;
- “Bumping” content by repeatedly bringing existing or past issues to the top of a page or discussion;
- Posting copyrighted or trademarked material, trade secrets, or other intellectual property without the express permission of the owner(s);
- Using an account or posting in a manner that impersonates or falsely claims to represent another person or organization;
- Posting content that is deceptive, false, or fraudulent;
- Attempting to use the site to make unwelcome or inappropriate contact with other users; and
- Posting “spam” advertisements or references to offers, products, services, or websites outside of Skilly-do for commercial purposes.
Remember, you remain solely responsible for the content of your posts. We trust that our users have good judgment and will use it.
Skilly-do also reserves the right to address these kinds of issues on social media platforms that it uses. If you find something related to Skilly-do on a social media platform that you believe to be obscene or offensive, that appears to be “spam,” or that you believe may infringe on intellectual property rights, in most cases the best thing to do is to use the tools provided by the social platform where the information appears. If you need to contact Skilly-do directly, you can do that by email to email@example.com or via our Contact Us page.